As a direct result of our continued growth and increase in projects, we’re now on the hunt for a Finance Manager to join our rapidly growing team!
This role will partner with the business owners and leadership team to drive the financial function of the business from our St Kilda based office.
Here you will find an inclusive and supportive team to lean on when needed. Away Digital takes pride in our diversity, culture, innovation, and exceptional quality of work.
We’re recruiting an experienced Finance Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career. As a valued team member, you will work directly with the CEO and the Board as you effectively manage and report on the company’s financial performance.
- Preparation of financial and project reporting
- Assist with annual financial audit
- Project and month end closing processes
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Balance Sheet reconciliation and analysis
Culture and Benefits:
At Away Digital, we are a people focused organisation driven to achieve the best results out of our people and its projects. Check out some of our unique benefits:
- Competitive salary package based on skill and experience
- Overseas travel to Vietnam Office
- A focus on training and professional development opportunities
- Long term career opportunity
- Supportive team of skilled professionals
- Dynamic and forward-thinking environment
- Flexible work arrangements
- Freedom to express your skills and experience
- Great work culture and team spirit
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or similar
- Solid experience as a Finance Manager or similar role
- Experience with forecasting and budgeting
- Ability to analyse complex reports
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles and relevant standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and flexible team player
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage competing deadlines
If you have the necessary skills and experience and feel you would be a great fit to our team, please apply now by uploading your CV and a cover letter.